Tuesday 3 November 2015

THE FACE BEHIND THE SCREEN

I’m Nicollette, and I’m a 20 year old currently studying Business Management whilst living in Staffordshire. I am also currently working at Primark as a Retail Supervisor with the aspiring goal to one day become a Manager. I’m heavily interested in food, business and travelling which is what this blog will focus on.


After spending the past month deliberating what I need to do in life, I’ve been discovering new things and realised that there’s so much that I want to share, mainly about how to become successful. I decided to channel my energy into something I’d enjoy doing and that’s giving my insight on things and seeing what opinions people have. I won’t always have time to post because I have got University to concentrate but I will try my best to post as occasionally as I can!

I hope that you find this blog insightful and will inspire to make changes in your life that will make you become successful and happy. I’d appreciate getting any mail on opinions on topics I’ve posted about and any feedback, after all we’re all in this together:
nicolletten95@gmail.com

Anyway, thank you for reading & I hope you enjoy

Nicollette x

0 comments:

Post a Comment