Monday 26 June 2017

The law of attraction


The law of attraction is the belief that the thoughts that manifest your mind will attract certain experiences in your life to happen based on the positive or negative thoughts you have. Thus if you continuously have negative thoughts you will as a consequence encounter negative experience and vice versa for the positive thoughts. Why is this important?


Einstein once said "Everything is energy and that is all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way, this is not philosophy. This is physics."

Imagine having a goal but instead of focusing on that goal, instead you focus on the negative aspects of why that goal is unachievable, without knowing it you yourself have already become your worst enemy. Subconsciously you have already created the barrier to attain that goal through the negative thoughts. In contrast, if you focus on the positive aspects of you achieving the goal, such as fantasising, telling yourself daily you will get that goal and even writing it down repeatedly you are already mentally achieving the goal and therefore attracting the likely hood of the goal happening in real life.

Last year despite not being my best self I knew 3 things, that I would move out of the city I lived in by the end of this year, that I would have a full time job and I would eventually go traveling. Before I speak about my job, background story... One of my aims in life has been to open my own restaurants or cafes in a different country as well as to get into property development, to be my own boss. I had never really given into the thought of being an assistant manager at a restaurant before, so when I applied for the job I was quite surprised I managed to get an interview considering I had no previous hospitality experience. Now that I have been working at my job for just under 3 months I have realised it was meant to happen for 3 reasons...

My job helped me to move out the city I was currently living in, it is giving me experience in how to run my own restaurant and the vast majority of people I work with have either been travelling or are doing property development projects, so they inspire me everyday to achieve those goals. This could all be coincidental, but I like to believe that because I have been focused on those goals that I needed to get that job, and it has put me right where I need to be.

Emitting positive thoughts is so important, it is good for the mind, body and soul because when you are positive, good things will happen. Nonetheless we are human after all and we will tend to have bad days, but when you begin to understand that bad things also need to happen and find the silverlining in the situations you may deem as bad, that is when you begin to grow as a person and truly find peace within yourself. Every bad cloud will have its rainbow, I have realised the bad things that have happened to me over the past year have needed to happen for me to become more independent and in touch with my inner self. I am now becoming the better version of myself and I am constantly searching for new ways of self discovery but this also would have not happened if I had not channelled my thoughts into achieving what I want to achieve.

To conclude, we are the masters of our fate, the captains of our souls because we have the power to control our thoughts our attitudes and that is why many people live in a withering negative world, that is why many people live in a positive faith world - Alfred A Montapert.

Think your dreams into existence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment