Sunday 25 June 2017

Update on the past year

It has been a while since I last posted and it is somewhat to do with taking time for myself and to truly figure out the path I want to take and to reconnect with myself in a deeper level.

Over the past year I've encountered so many changes to my life, some good and some bad but all the changes have taught me a valuable lesson and have shaped the person I am today.

So let me begin with the positives, I have come to the end of my degree and will be graduating with a Bachelors degree in Business Management, I am now an assistant manager at pizza express, I have moved out of my parents home into my own place in a new city. Sometimes I am in awe of how far I have come and how much I have achieved in such a short amount of time, but then I think back to last year and how much I dreamed and hoped that by the end of this year I would have my own place and a job in management, I put it down to the law of attraction:

"The belief that focusing on a positive or negative thoughts, brings positive or negative outcomes"

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne has been such an influential book in my transformation, I will have a blog post about it soon.

To continue, the negative aspects that have happened I have now see as positives and have made me the person I am today. At a point I felt like I had lost myself, and I was somewhat floating through life with no aim, but then I started reading more again, mainly books such as The Secret and they helped me to focus on what is important. Again I will have a more detailed blog post on this topic in a couple of days. I do think it is important to take down time to figure out what you want in life and I did not want to keep posting blogs when my head was not in the right frame of mind, I had to be true to myself. I can positively say that I am becoming the best version of myself and I will continue to grow as a person.

This was a quick update on what has happened in my life to date and the upcoming blog posts will be about:

The law of attraction
How to gain confidence
Why it is important to read
Choosing life goals
And more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment