Saturday 7 November 2015

Tips we can all learn from Queen B

With a net worth of an estimated $450 million, Beyoncé has become a global superstar. She has taken the world by storm with her music and has built a huge brand for herself; she has become one of the most influential music artists and influential business woman. The reason to this post is to not promote her music, but to promote as to why I find her an influential role model for aspiring business women.

In the recent years she has inspired me with some good words of wisdom and advice about how we can all be tapping into our potential and making big things happen for our careers.

1.        'When I'm not feeling my best I ask myself, "What are you gonna do about it?" I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.'

We all have days when we’re not feeling at our best. It’s easy to fall into the trap of letting the bad things get to us but what makes a successful person is changing that perspective and making the changes they need to make in order to feel at their best. You have to be the best version of yourself because no one going to do you better than you can.

2.        'I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.'

So many women focus on the idea that they need a man in their lives in order for them to function properly. My viewpoint is that everyone needs to find their independence, have your passion, have your own money and build your own life so that when you have someone you will build a partnership and grow an empire together.

3.         'It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate.'

It is so important to have a vision of what you want out of life, cementing these ideas in your head before you go to sleep helps to keep track of what you’re working towards. When you have come to have a strong visualisation of where you want to be you will start to realise the things that make you happy and that can help achieve your vision, but also you  will not tolerate things that will deter you away from this vision. You become your own person, with your own mind-set.

4.        'The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you're never too good to lose. You're never too big to lose. You're never too smart to lose. It happens.'

Failure is part of life, you may fail once, twice or numerous of times but that you never should stop working towards your goals. Failure gets you closer to your goal because at least you know what you need to do next to improve yourself, it’s a learning obstacle, it can transform you as a person if you allow yourself to grow from it and take it as an experience.

5.        'I'm learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.'

I couldn't say better even if I tried, it’s your life, no one will experience it but you, and you have the power to shape your life.


2 comments:

  1. Great post - we often look at successful people and only see them after they have already gotten there which creates unrealistic exceptions we place on ourselves. Pretty sure Beyonce was always in general a pretty amazing women, but it took time for her to come into her own and become the women she is today so we should all cut ourselves some slack as well. Great words of wisdom from Queen B as well!

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! &very true, we look at celebrities and forget that some of them would have started like us regular people, she's an inspiration because she had worked hard to become who she is now.
      xx

      Delete